Call for Papers International Workshop on Telecommunications (IWT'11)
3-6 May 2011 - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
The International Workshop on Telecommunications (IWT) is a biennial event sponsored by Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações (INATEL), Brazil. The IWT'11 will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 3rd to 6th of May, 2011.
Its main goal is to promote and discuss the latest innovations in the telecommunications area. It will be a great opportunity for all the professionals and researchers to share ideas and learn more about the new developments and researches.Besides its social program, the workshop will offer tutorials, plenary sessions and keynote sessions presented by internationally recognized experts, featuring a technical program with researchers from academia and engineers from industry, network operators and service providers.
The IWT'11 organizing committee invites you to submit original papers addressing research topics of interest for presentation at the workshop and inclusion in the workshop proceedings.Hope to meet you in the IWT'11 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
A summary of the main topics of IWT'11 is presented bellow.
- Communication Theory
- Signal Processing
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networks
- Optical Networks
- Next Generation Networks
- Cognitive Radio
- Cognitive Networks
- Quality of Service
- Modeling and Evaluation
- Adhoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
- Communications Software and Services
- Computer and Communications Network Security
- Future Networks Design
- MIMO Systems
- Multicarrier Systems
- Digital Communication
- Cooperative Coding/Network Coding
- Other Areas in Communications
- Professor Shu Lin - University of California at Davis - USA
- Dr. Hiroaki Harai - NICT and Akari Project - Japan
- Professor Max Henrique Machado Costa - University of Campinas (Unicamp) - Brazil
- Carlos Alberto Ynoguti - INATEL - General Chair
- Luciano Leonel Mendes - INATEL - Technical Program Chair
- Dalton Soares Arantes - FEEC/UNICAMP - Technical Program Co-Chair
- Yuzo Iano - FEEC/UNICAMP - Technical Program Co-Chair
- Renato Baldini Filho - FEEC/UNICAMP - Technical Program Co-Chair
- Marcelo Carneiro de Paiva - INATEL - Proceedings Chair
- Antônio Marcos Alberti - INATEL - Marketing Chair
- Carlos Nazareth Motta Marins - INATEL - Subscriptions Chair
- Marcelo de Oliveira Marques - INATEL - Local Arrangements Chair
- Carlos Augusto Rocha - INATEL - Finance Chair
EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORMAT
Potential authors are kindly invited to submit an Extended Abstract. There is a guide - the Author's Kit - on our website at http://www.inatel.br/iwt/iwt/author-s-kit with more information about the format of the extended abstract and the full length paper. Instructions for the Submission Process can be found at the menu “Submission Process” on our website at http://www.inatel.br/iwt/iwt/submission-process.
- Extended Abstract Deadline: October 15th 2010.
- Acceptance Notification: December 15th 2010.
- Camera Ready Deadline: March 1st 2011.
Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações (INATEL): http://www.inatel.br/
Faculdade de Engenharia Elétrica e de Computação - Universidade Estadual de Campinas (FEEC - UNICAMP): http://www.fee.unicamp.br/
- Sociedade Brasileira de Telecomunicações (SBrT): http://www.sbrt.org.br/
- Vivo: http://minas.vivo.com.br/
For more information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Carlos Alberto Ynoguti - General Chair
Tel: +55 35 3471-9355